sábado, 15 de abril de 2017

  My favorite words
             
My favorite words are “lipstick” and “poppy”

Resultado de imagen de amapolas        My favorite word IS “poppy” because I love the flower and also the color. When I go to the countryside and see the flower I get excited because it makes me feel happy.

Resultado de imagen de lapiz de labios rojo.





My favorite word is “lipstick”    

because I love to paint my lips and besides all the colors that are available.

ALCIRA


MY FAVORITE WORDS
 My favorite words 
are “music” and “beautiful”.
Resultado de imagen de música 
My favorite word is “MUSIC”because it produces  happiness and joy.



Resultado de imagen de belleza interior
My favorite word is “BEAUTIFUL” because I like it how it is pronounced and it makes me feel  happiness..

BORJA



My favourite words

Resultado de imagen de DANCEMy favourite words are ``dance´´ and ``sing´´.


My favourite word is ``dance´´ because it makes me feel emotion and I like the way it sounds.


Resultado de imagen de cantar



My favourite word is ``sing´´ because it makes me feel joy to hear people singing.

CARMEN



My favorite words
Resultado de imagen de reina de la belleza 
My favorite words are queen and lolipop

My favorite word is queen because when I see a queen I am very happy.



My favorite word is loli pop because it is really good. When I’m nervous I eat it and I get calm.

FÁTIMA

MY FAVORITE WORDS

Resultado de imagen de sueños



My word favorite is to dream because. I experience things that didn’t happen to me.




Resultado de imagen de helpingMy favorite word is to help because. I like helping people who need it and this makes me happy.

DAVID



        
My favorite words

Resultado de imagen de AMORMy favorite word is “ love “ because love gives happiness and affection to people and animals.



Resultado de imagen de ANIMALES

My favorite word is “ animals “ because it conveys the idea of nature and this makes me feel happy.

JUAN ANTONIO

       My favorite words 

Resultado de imagen de DEPORTESMy favorite word is sport because. I love to do sport and enjoy myself when I exercise.


Resultado de imagen de ANIMALES BONITOS 
My favorite word is animal because the animals give love to you and I like all of them.

MARÍA DOLORES

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario