miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2016

"I AM" autobiographical poems

Alcira Fernández Heredia

I am tall, dark – haired, and outgoing and kind .
Daughter of Manuel and María. Sister of Manuel, Abraham, Antonia, Rafael.
I love mobile phones, travelling and dancing.
I feel excited, happy and willing to work.
I am most happy when I see my favorite singer and I celebrate my birthday.
I most need my hair, my younger brother, and my mother.
I give love to my friends and cousin and I give my grandmother a hand.
I fear darkness, snakes and rats the most.
I would love to see Nino Vargas, Paris, and Shakira.
I really enjoy being with my family at the beach and dancing.
I like to wear shorts, gold accessories and make- up.
One da I am going to be a teacher.



Ana Segura Montesinos

I am tall, shy and kind.
Daughter of Jose Antonio and Ana .Brother Jose Antonio
I love listening to music and roller-skating and reading.
I feel happy when I go out with my friends.
I am most happy when I am with my cousins, I make up and sing.
I most need my mobile phone, my laptop and my favorite books.
I give love, money and happiness.
I fear spiders, mice and tortoises
I would love to see Paris, Antonio Jose and New York
I really enjoy roller-skating, wearing make-up and my bag.
I like to wear shorts, skirts and heels.
One day I am going to be pharmaceutical.



Ana Belén Partida Cabello

I am dark-haired, short, outgoing and kind.
Daughter of Vanessa and Eduardo. Brother of Juanmy.
I love Tv, rollerblanding, riding a bike and music.
I feel happy,kind and special.
I am most happy when I go out my friends and I use my mobile phone.
I most need mobile phones, going out and tv.
I give love, kisses and happiness.
I fear snakes, spiders and ghosts.
I would love to see my favorite singer, dolphins and Miami.
I really enjoy listening to music, riding a bike and spleeping.
I like to wear a watch, perfume and lip gloss.
One day I am going to be a teacher for children with special needs.



Borja Cava Rosado

I am short, thin, outgoing and kind.
Son of Juan and Margarita.Bother of Nerea.
I love playing football, mobile phones and physical education.
I feel lazy, happy and nervous.
I am most happy when I am running and I am laughing.
I most need my family, football and my mobile phone.
I give people a hand and propose games to my friends and sister.
I fear terror films the most.
I would love to see Cristiano Ronaldo , Ibiza and Miami
I really enjoy playing football, riding my bike and playing basketball.
I like to wear shorts and jeans.
One day I am going to be a football player.




Fátima Salud Bogaba Fajardo

I am tall , dark-haired, outgoing and kind.
Daughter of Milagros and Yoni. Sister of Sara.
I love playing, running, physical education and tablets.
I feel happy when, I am running and I am laughing.
I most need my mobile phone, my hair and my sister.
I give my sister love and my mum happiness.
I fear tigers.
I would like to see Nino Vargas and Mallorca.
I most enjoy sleeping.
I like to wear lipstick and jeans.
One day I am going to be a model.




Irene Moreno Márquez

I am tall, dark-haired, kind and shy.
Daughter of Encarni and Diego. Sister of Alejandro.
I love dogs, cats and hamsters.
I feel happy, often and right now.
I am most happy when I am dancing, I am running and I go out with my friend.
I most need my family, my friend and my dog.
I give happiness to my brothers, my parents and my dog.
I fear monsters, spiders and big dogs the most.
I would love to see Paris, London and China.
I really enjoy roller-skating and listening to music.
I like to wear dresses, t-shirt and shorts.
One day I am going to be a princess with my horse.



Maria Dolores Sánchez Díaz

Brother of Dani and Fran.
I am tall, outgoing, kind and thin.
Daughter of Encarni and Domi .Brother of Dani and Fran.
I love listening to music and sport.
I feel happy, funny and energetic.
I am most happy when I go out with my friends.
I most need my mobile phone and my tablet.
I give money to charity and happiness to my family and friends.
I fear spiders, snakes and mice.
I would love to see Paris.
I really enjoy listening to music.
I like to wear a watch and a necklace.
One day I am going to be astrophysics.



Vanesa Escamilla

I am tall ,dark-haired, happy and nervous
Daugther of Mónica and Rafael. I haven't got any siblings.
I love football, dancing and singing.
I feel happy and nervous.
I most need my dog, dancing and singing.
I give food and money to poor people , and toys to my cousin.
I fear failing tests and darkness.
I would love to see dog, cats and hamsters.
I really enjoy dancing and singing.
I like to wear skirts.
One day I am going to be a singer.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario