martes, 13 de mayo de 2014

Qué pasaría si


¿Qué pasaría si...?
Los alumnos de refuerzo de inglés de 2º ESO han realizado textos en inglés pensando que pasaría si un día al despertar se hubieran convertido en algo que nunca hubieran imaginado. Aquí tenéis dos ejemplos

What would happen if one day when I woke up I were a strawberry?
That summer morning while I was lying down in the sun, I saw some radiant,
ripe and red fruits in the fruit bowl. I had never seen anything so appetizing. While I was eating them, I fell asleep. When I woke up, I saw I had become a strawberry, I was shocked so I didn't know how to react. I did not want to go out because I thought that everybody was going to laugh at me: “Look at that little strawberry! It is walking” “Have you seen anything like that before?” People would say to each other while I was walking. Later I saw how my parents came from the shopping. My mother was a banana and my mum was a peach. So I thought that people would have laughed at them too. I asked them and they said they hadn't. Then, I went outside and I realized that everybody was a fruit. Suddenly, I felt that someone was touching me, it was my mother and she was waking me up.
María Rey- 2º ESO- A

What would happen if one day when I woke up I were a computer screen?
A spring day, the sun was looking through my window preventing me from sleeping. When I got up I realised that what I had in my body yesterday it wasn't there today. I went to the bathroom and I noticed I could not see myself in the
mirror because my body was very short and small. How had my body become smaller and shorter seemingly overnight? I realised that I had wires everywhere. I got the stool my mum has in the bathroom and I saw that I was a computer screen. My head was replaced by a screen; my body was a keyboard and my hands were a mouse. I had never had so many things in my brain before: numbers, letters, words, pictures, secret codes, etc.....
Suddenly, I felt something warmth on my hand, that is, on my mouse. It was my little brother who came to have fun with his friend Javier like every afternoon. When my brother said goodbye to his friend, it was time for dinner. My mother was worried about me because I was not at home. She started looking for me but she could not find me because I was not a human being any more. However, the next day when I woke up I was the same dark-haired girl again.
Paula Cabello Pérez – 2º ESO - C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario