jueves, 1 de marzo de 2018

ADIVINA ADIVINANZA


ADRIÁN RODRÍGUEZ MUÑOZ
1st ESO B
Wednesday, 10th January, 2018

ANIMAL RIDDLES

I live in houses and in the street
I have got a tail, four legs and two ears
I am brown, white or marked like a tiger
I eat animal feed
I can bark
Resultado de imagen de PERROSI am a dog








I live in the house
I have got a tail, four legs and two ears
I am small
I eat fish            
Resultado de imagen de gatos
I can meow
I am a cat







Resultado de imagen de mangostasI live in the streams
I have got fur, four legs and long tail.
I am brown and white
I eat rabbit
I can run
I am a mongoose




Resultado de imagen de erizo de marI live in the rocks
I have got quills
I am small
I eat seaweed
I can hurt you
I am a sea urchin



Resultado de imagen de tiburón


I live in the sea  

I have got fins

I am big
I eat meat
I can swim
I am a shark       




  Alcira Fernandez Heredia                                                                
                                                           1st B
                                                   Thursday 11th Janury,2018

   
     
Resultado de imagen de cerdo               ANIMAL   RIDDLESS                          

I live in the countryside.
I have got a very large snout and four legs.
I am pink.
I eat vegetable and fruit.
I can bark.
I am pig.
Resultado de imagen de mosca

I live indoors and outdoors.
I have got two wings.
I am black.
I eat other insects and grass.
I can carry diseases.
I am fly




Resultado de imagen de ardilla
I live in the forest.
I have got a hairy tail and four legs.
I am brown.
I eat walnuts.
I can squawk.
I am squirrel.




Resultado de imagen de koalla
I live in forest.
I have got two ears big and fur.
I am brown.
I eat leaves.
I can skip.
I am Koala. 






Resultado de imagen de tiburón

I live in the ocean.
I have got a long tail and a large mouth.
I am black.
I eat fish.
I can swim.
I am skark.




ANDREA RODRIGUEZ DIAZ



1ºA

11th  December, 2018
I live in mountain regions.
Resultado de imagen de chimpancéI have got two arms, two legs, two eyes, two and branches.
I am black.
I eat leaves and branches.
I can climb trees.
 I am...



I live in zoo.

I have got two legs, two arms, two eyes, two ears and one nose.

Resultado de imagen de león
I am brown.
I eat meat.
I can roar.

I am a...



I live in river.
Resultado de imagen de patoI have a got two arms, two legs, two eyes, two ears and one nose.
I am white and pink.
I eat breadcrumbs.
I can run.

I am a...



I live in a house.
I have got two arms, two legs, two eyes two ears and one nose.
Resultado de imagen de gatosI am gray, white, black or brown.
I eat fish.
I can climb.

I am a...




Benjamín Jiménez Sánchez
1st ESO B
Wednesday, 17th January, 2018




I live in the forest
Resultado de imagen de eagleI have got big wings                 
I am brown and big                                                  
I eat raw meat
I can fly fast
I am an eagle





Imagen relacionada
I live in the countryside
I have got two small wings
I am small and brown
I eat olives and worms
I can fly
I am a thrush

Resultado de imagen de puffin
I live in Iceland on the coasts
I have got an orange beak and two fins
I am not too big
I eat fish
I can tweet
I am a puffin.




I live in the water
I have got two large antennas and eight legs
Resultado de imagen de cockroach
I am small and brown
I eat sweet meat and starch
I can tweet
I am a cockroach  






I live under the sea
Resultado de imagen de pez globoI have got prongs
I am brown and whiter
I eat invertebrate animals and algae
I can inflate
I am a blowfish. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario